Thursday, April 10, 2008

Tanner after airport/ Watching after Kelsea

These pictures on the right are from after seeing Josh
at the Airport. Tanner and I headed out to where the rest
of the family were at the deseret. It was so great to see
Josh and Tanner again for one last time before Josh
gets back. These are two friends(cousins) that have
been tight from the very start. This is what you call
true kindred spirits! So, as you can see Tanner did
ride a four wheeler. He told me it is sand and not
bumpy. Yes, he thinks his mom hasn't been around!
But as you can see it is a family affair!

The pictures of Tanner with the Gun are of him waiting for
Kelsea's prom date. Scott wasn't home so I guess
he had to take the man of the house role. Lance
was a good sport about it. This is what keeps us
going around here. We never know what Tanner will
do next. He is our strength and makes us laugh through
times when it is hard. When I am down I just have
to look at his smile and the hurt in my heart turns
to warmth. Thank you Tanner for helping us through this!!
My love and prayers to all that express your thoughts
and prayers to us.
Stacie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Tanner,
You looked so handsome at Jakob's wedding today. I think you are getting better looking each time I see you. I believe it is your brave heart, courage, gut wrenching never quitting hard work, and the light of faith, hope, and spirit that shines through your whole being and that adds to the beauty that is all ready there. Regardless of anyones outward appearances it is the light and depth and love in one's soul that will always shine through.. And you my boy, have it all!!!!! And by this you bless everyone else who is around you!

P.S. I know you have been long awaiting for my next blond joke.....drum roll please.......

A police officer stops a blond for speeding and asks her very nicely if he could see her license. She replied in a huff,"I wish you guys would get your act together. Just yesterday you take away my license and then today you expect me to show it to you!"

I think that actually happened to me one time.

Next:
A Russian, an American, and a Blonde were talking one day. The Russian said "We were the first in space!" The American said,"We were the first on the moon!"
The Blonde said," So What? We're going to be the first on the sun!
The Russian and the American looked at each other and shook their heads."You can't land on the sun you idiot! You'll burn up!" said the Russian. To which the Blond replied, "We're not stupid, you know. We're going at night!!!!!
I know, I know, I'll keep working on improving the jokes. But as a blond I find these quit hilarious!
Hope they bring a smile, you could always use them on Kelsea's dates. They have to get past your gun and laugh at the blond jokes before he can leave with her.
Love ya, the Dumb Blond, Bitch'n Bathrobe lady from across the street!