Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tanners Update on Walking



This is a video fromTanner on July 16th.This is
some of his first really walking at a faster pace.
He would work so hard at PT and then come
home and go to Treehouse for more workout.
He was getting to the point of being able to
walk for 30 minutes. He is also working so
hard on building his muscles and his core. What
he is trying to do is get his lower and upper core
to work together. It is really hard to get his lower
core without his quads working. He uses alot of
different machines.
I will get to putting more pictures and video on
as soon as I can. I had shoulder surgery in May.
It has taken me a while to get back to the things
I need to do. Well I don't know if I will ever get
there but am trying. My house is torn apart, and
has been dumped upside down since December.
I feel like I am in a boat that keeps sprouting new
holes. I stick my finger in and another one blows.
Thats life for all. We just have so much to learn.
Something like enjoying the journey. What a journey!!!

Tanner has made incredible progress. He has had
people fly in from Florida, one of the best in spinal
injuries. They have been e-mailing her and asking
what they can do to move him in the next step. So
she was so intrigued that she wanted to come out
and see him.
Also the U of U student that is getting her Masters
in PT has changed Tanner to be her study. Which is
great because he will have a free PT session with her
and I am sure other great things will come from this.

Blessings come from all, Thanks for all your prayers.
They are working. Keep Believing!!!
Love,
Stacie

No comments: