Saturday, September 13, 2008

Tanner walking again.

Thanks to all of you that check in to the blog.
I have more video to show, here is just a few.
I know you all have been wondering how he is
coming in his progress. I am so thankful I can
share this with you. He is still very determined.
The Physical Therapist have been amazed and entertained
by Tanner. Never a dull moment. Jan is the one in
red shirt, she has been working with him from the start.
Bonnie is behind him making sure he doesn't fall. She
has made Tanner her study.(I am not sure what it is called)
but she has added a day to Tanner's training. So he goes
to PT 4 days a week, then will head over to Treehouse where he
will work on his upper body and walk by himself on the
treadmill. I told him I was going to go over and film him.
He said no camera's are aloud in the gym. I will have to
find away to sneak in! (He does not like to be filmed.) Last
week he had a gentlemen come over to introduce himself. He
told Tanner what an inspiration he has been to him, how impressed
he is with his determination and how hard he works.
As you can see it is paying off.


Click to play Tanner 8-6-2008
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comment:

jmelyn said...

Amazing Tanner! Way to go! Never say never, we love it!

Votaw's